Deadline: 5pm on 10th September 2018
Through this round of funding, the LA7 Community Grant is targeted at assisting Third Sector Organisations who would not otherwise be able to access ESF funding for the purpose of mobilising disadvantaged or excluded inactive or unemployed people to facilitate their progress towards employment. The selection process will prioritise organisations who are not in receipt of direct funding from the Education Skills Funding Agency or the Department for Work and Pensions.
Grants can be made of up to £15,000 to support a range of activities aimed at assisting inactive/ unemployed and disadvantaged people to move closer to the labour market. This project is funded through the Education Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund financing organisation and procured, on behalf of the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- LA7 Community Grants Application Form – Round 5
- LA7 Community Grants Application Form and Guidance
- Appendix 2 – LA7 Community Grants Quality Framework
- Appendix 3 – State Aid Declaration Form
- Appendix 4 – Eligible Expenditure