Thematic Networks are for voluntary and community sector organisations that provide activities or services in a particular field, e.g. health and social care, employability, advice. These Networks, which meet on an ad hoc basis, are for anyone working or volunteering in the sector including staff, volunteers and trustees and is administered by Northumberland CVA.
To provide an opportunity to support areas of the sector in meeting the needs of local communities. This will be achieved by providing networking opportunities for groups and individual in the sector to come together and:
- raise issues and concerns about their community and their area of work
- share expertise, good practice and find solutions to problems
- identify training and development needs
- work together and share resources where opportunities arise
- have a voice and influence in planning and policy making in partnership with other networks
- An opportunity to come together, share and discuss issues and concerns of their area of work.
- Knowing issues and concerns raised will be considered by the Northumberland VCS Assembly Executive Committee and if appropriate, through the VCS/ NCC Liaison Group
- Feedback will be provided in response to issues raised.
- Peer advice and support to assist learning and development of your organisation
- Identifying and providing support to assist delivery of specific training needs of your organisation
- Identifying opportunities to work together, share resources and expertise.
- Notes of Assembly COVID Network Meeting - July 2020
- Notes of Assembly COVID Network Meeting - June 2020
Health & Social Care documents:
- STP Engagement Events Summary and Q&A document - January 2017
- Accountable Care Organisation for Northumberland document - January 2017
- Presentation Slides - Northumberland ACO - January 2017
- The Health and Care Environment & Transformation
- VCS Assembly Health and Social Care Networking Event 3rd November 2015
- Unlocking Integrated Care in Northumberland brochure
Devolution Stakeholder documents:
- Slides from Devolution Stakeholder event 9 December 2015
- VCS Comments from Devolution Stakeholder event 9 December 2015
- Devolution in the North East: Opportunities for the VCSE - presentation slides - January 2016
Welfare Reform Strategic Group documents:
- Terms of Reference for Welfare Reform Strategic Group
- Minutes from Welfare Reform Strategic Group - June 2015
- Universal Credit overview - presentation slides - February 2016